Congratulations to the new grad in your life, whether from high school or college. So what do you get the brainy college grad with that liberal arts degree or the high school jock who knows how to party? An auto-related gift that will help pave the road to success for their future, or something snazzy for their ride.
- Don’t have your grad get lost for freshman orientation or to that first interview with a sweet new GPS system for the car. The Garmin Nuvi 3597LMTHD is an excellent choice and can help recent grads navigate to where they want to go, and fast.
- Never be late again and no ticket for your grad with parking apps for their smart phone. From city-specific apps to ones for everyone, find, reserve and pay for the best and safest parking spot. Ones to try: ParkMe and Parker. Also, help your grad find their car after that all night rager at the KEG house or summer party blow-out with car locater apps, such as Car Finder AR and iCarPark. Some are free and some are paid.
- Have peace of mind when your new grad hits the pavement commuting to and fro school or their first job with an AAA-certified emergency roadside kit by their side. From jumper cables, to a guide on how to change a flat tire, this kit is stocked with everything they’ll need in case they run into any auto trouble.
- Go retro and help stylize their car with a pair of fuzzy dice for the rear view mirror. Fuzzythis.com has a plethora to choose from in assorted colors and patterns.
- A new/used car! Who wouldn’t love a new ride to cruise around campus or the city in? Be sure to take it in to an independent auto shop first, for a pre-purchase inspection if it’s used, and uphold it’s regularly scheduled maintenance from a indy mechanic in your area.
Search for a local, independent Lexus repair shop with Lexus mechanics that have dealer-level expertise at a fraction of the expense.